Skip to content

(Video) Crazed Killer Still on the Loose After Stabbing a Mother 60 Times

Note: This article may contain commentary or the author's opinion.

A mom from Queens was stabbed 60 times on Saturday by a vengeful killer who stuffed her body into a duffel bag and wheeled her down the street before sending a series of chilling texts to the woman’s husband, warning “your whole family is next.

Cops pronounced Orsolya Gaal, 51, dead at the scene as they followed a trail of blood leading to the horrifying discovery of Gaal’s butchered remains. A member of the public had called 911 after seeing blood on the outside of the bag which had been dumped near a walking path.

NYPD officers tracked the blood trail for several blocks to a house in Forest Hills in Queens.

They believe the mom, who was originally from Hungary, had been on a night out that Friday evening before she was murdered in the basement of her home. The unidentified suspected killer was captured on CCTV wheeling her body away in the hockey-style duffel bag, which cops found at around 8:00 AM Saturday morning.

According to the New York Post, Gaal’s husband, Howard Klein, was out of town visiting business colleagues with their eldest son, Jamie, when the murder took place.

Their youngest child, Leo, 13, was in the family’s $2 million home when his mother was killed. He was questioned by the police, but later released. Both boys attended Townsend Harris High School, a public school around 4 miles from the family home.

Klein said he was thankful his youngest son was unharmed, but said the family remained fearful for their lives;

"*" indicates required fields

After all their wokeness, will you be visiting Disney this year?*
This poll gives you free access to our premium politics newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

“[My son] Leo is safe. Thank God [my son] is safe. There are concerns about our safety. Our lives are at risk.”

Fox reports Klein received several chilling text messages allegedly written by the killer from his wife’s cell phone in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Your wife sent me to jail some years ago. I’m back,” said one of the messages.

Sources say Gaal had told her sons she was going out with friends to see a show on the night of her murder, but according to inside sources, the stay-at-home mom may have met with an unknown man at some point during the evening.

The couple were reportedly well-liked in their leafy neighborhood. One neighbor, John Blankson, told the New York Daily News he had seen Gaal earlier on Friday evening with her dog in the yard:

“The sun came out, Friday was quite nice. We were outside. We didn’t actually speak to her – we were just chilling outside – but she was outside with the dog.”

Cops said the facts seem muddled, and one officer hinted to the New York Post that the investigation has not ruled out a child-murderer.

“Something is not adding up. But there are cameras along the way. They’ll tell if it’s an adult or a child,” said the anonymous officer. “She knew the people she was out with. We’re talking to them. We also have to figure out, did she meet some mysterious stranger along the way?”